This training allows business decision-makers to assess the risks and opportunities of teleworking in order to put in place the necessary preventive actions and ensure respect for the balance between professional and personal life as well as the performance of the company.
Understand the issues related to teleworking.
Identify and assess the risks and opportunities related to the implementation of teleworking.
Put in place the necessary preventive actions in order to control the risks & and enhance the opportunities.
Ensure respect for work-life balance.
- Issues related to the implementation of telework
- The regulatory framework relating to telework
- The basic knowledge necessary for teleworking
- The risks and opportunities associated with teleworking
- Actions to be taken to prevent risks and seize opportunities
- Reconcile personal life and professional life for better performance
- Evaluation of performance related to telework and continuous improvement
The participatory presentation integrating a methodology and implementation tools facilitates the acquisition of skills.
Managers, HR, Heads of Department, Designated Workers, HSE/QSE/SST Manager
Delivery of a certificate of attendance.
Address: Color Business Center, 19 rue de l'industrie L-6089 Bertrange.
For in-company training, please contact us.