This training makes it possible to collect, monitor and analyze the statistics of frequentation of a website.
Any person who manages or is required to manage a website.
- Common use of the Web at least for private purposes (browsing, social networks, research...) ,
- Be an administrator of a website or, at a minimum, have already managed a website before.
Allow participants to:
- Understand how tocreate and administer a Google Analytics account,
- Understand how to attach the tracking elements on their site,
- Understand, analyze, and exploit the data provided by the Google Analytics interface,
- Define and monitor performance indicators to optimize the website.
The points discussed are almost systematically imaged by, at a minimum, a concrete example thus allowing a better understanding on the part of the participants. Tips and tricks based on the trainer's experience will be drunk during the discovery of the material.
Participants will also be able to ask questions about their own activity so that they can easily move on to practice in their company.
The various interactions (questions directly asked to the participants, question and answer sessions, etc.) between the trainer and the participants will make it possible to assess the good understanding of the subject by the latter.
Submission of a certificate of attendance.
Training on remote.
For in-company training, please contact us.