A lack of leadership can turn committed employees into disengaged moaners, thoughtful thinkers into sophisticated blockers and open communicators into depressed organizational hermits.
Instead, effective leaders enable creative and profitable solutions, powerful teamwork, loyalty, engagement, health, and well-being in organizations.
The ABC OF LEADERSHIP is a workshop for participants to become more self-reflected, accomplished, and effective leaders. Based on the ABC model, the workshop provides scientific insights and practical techniques for participants to create a competitive advantage for their own careers as well as leading others to individual and organizational success.
Everyone interacting with people in organizations.
Prerequisite: THE ABC OF WORK (2 day-seminar)
Become a more SELF-REFLECTED leader to:
- Develop a structured approach to leading your Self and others,
- Benchmark what drives you against peer group(s).
Become a more ACCOMPLISHED leader to:
- Learn how leadership is related to outcomes and results,
- Explore how your behavior affects your Self and others.Become a more EFFECTIVE leader to:
- Recognize the differences between leadership and management,
- Understand how to lead your Self and others toward organizational engagement and performance.
« I hear and I forget, I see and I may remember, I do and I understand » (Confucius)
Following Confucius’ famous quote on effective education, this workshop will be highly interactive using cohort discussions, small team brainstormings, case simulations, experiential exercises, and self- assessment surveys.
At the end of the workshop, the group will compile a list of action items for potential social innovation in organizations based on the ABC model.
A certificate of participation will be issued after the completion of the seminar.
Training on remote.
For in-company training, please contact us.