Workshop: THE ABC OF TEAMS – Much more than Sum of the Parts!
“Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships” is a famous quote from Basketball legend Michael Jordan.
People come together in organizations and form teams, small and large, to think, design, create, implement or perform. The way they interact determines success for the individual team members as well as for the organization. Dysfunctional teams can waste substantial amounts of mental and physical resources without contributing to organizational goals. In turn, high-performance teams represent and create competitive advantages for companies.
The ABC OF TEAMS workshop shows how effective teamwork can be implemented in organizations using the ABC model. After the completion of the workshop, participants will think different about teamwork and have tools to build and manage high-performing teams.
Everyone interacting with people in organizations.
Prerequisite: THE ABC OF WORK (2 days seminar)
- Understand the why, how, and what of teams in organizations.
- Recognize the challenges of human behavior in group settings.
- Realize the impact of individual differences in personality on group behavior.
- Find out about the role of diversity for team performance.
- Become aware of the process of building high-performing teams.
- Acquire tools to overcome dysfunctional teams and deliver superior results.
« I hear and I forget, I see and I may remember, I do and I understand » (Confucius)
Following Confucius’ famous quote on effective education, this workshop will be highly interactive using cohort discussions, small team brainstormings, case simulations, experiential exercises, and self- assessment surveys.
At the end of the workshop, the group will compile a list of action items for potential social innovation in organizations based on the ABC model.
A certificate of participation will be issued after the completion of the seminar.
Training on remote.
For in-company training, please contact us.