Induced by man, global warming concerns all living beings on our planet: humans, plants, animals, microorganisms, ... The increasingly dramatic consequences spare no one. On the one hand, the catastrophic discourse claims that all is lost. On the other hand, magical thinking relies on the technological goddess.
But as a citizen, leader or organization, do we manage to establish our share of responsibility in this state of affairs? Do we have an idea of the existing possible solutions? However, they are numerous and accessible to all. This workshop provides an opportunity to take stock of the solutions that are part of our attitudes, behaviours and actions on a daily basis. To fight against global warming, only two obligations: boldness and willingness to act.
As a recognized agent of social change, Canadian facilitator Jean Provencher will bring his decades-long expertise and social commitment to participants.
Activity accessibleto all audiences: individuals, schools, companies, organizations.
Understand the sources and impacts of global warming.
Become aware of the individual and collective responsibility of each person in the fight against global warming.
Identify possible solutions that can be implemented daily in order to fight against global warming.
Thisworkshop is part of an educational path for social change, which offers activities (e.g. seminar) to go deeper into certain themes.
Three formulas proposed for a total day of 8 hours
- One 8-hour theme of your choice ► Full day
- Two 4 hours theme of your choice ► 1 in AM + 1 in PM
- Four 2-hour theme of your choice ► 2 in AM + 2 in PM
Themes offered (according to the applicable time blocks)
· Measuring the magnitude and impacts of warming
· Learning to fight global warming every day
Power of the citizen
· Becoming aware of the powerful power in our hands
· Concretely exercise this power in our lives
· Realizing how consumption governs everything
· Adopting healthy and sustainable consumption patterns
· Questioning the place of technology in our lives
· Reduce the techno footprint in order to limit its impacts
Information and disinformation
· Understanding the influence of information warfare
· Guarding against disinformation and propaganda
· Discover the benefits of investing responsibly
· Identify truly responsible investments
General approach of the workshop
(* the sequence and duration of the elements below will vary depending on the formula chosen)
1.Context of the theme
4.Exchange(s) in group or subgroup(s)
Prerequisite: Participants are strongly advised to have attended the conference "Being, thinking and acting differently" beforehand.
The workshop includes various forms of learning and practice depending on the chosen formula: visual presentation, multimedia tools, pedagogical content delivered by the facilitator, individual practical exercises, exchanges in small groups, plenary.
Certificate of participation in the workshop.
Address: Color Business Center, 19 rue de l'industrie L-6089 Bertrange.
For in-company training, please contact us.