Psychosocial risks prevention (PSR)
This training allows to identify, analyze, and evaluate the main factors of PSR, to know their impact on health, and to deploy a sustainable preventive approach within the company.
Head s of companies, Department managers, HR, Operational team leaders, Employees representative (IRP).
Understand the concept of PSR and the associated issues.
Identify PSR factors to act preventively.
Know how to act in front of a suffering person.
Know the actors of prevention in this field to better guide the person in difficulty.
Deploy an approach to the evaluation and prevention of PSR.
Implement an action plan to prevent PSR.
1. PSR issues within the company
2. The regulatory framework
3. Types of PSR and symptoms
4. Identify the main factors of PSR at work (stress, burn out, brown out and bore out)
5. Ability to react to a situation of suffering
6. Internal and external prevention actors competent in the face of PSR
7. Diagnosis of PSR in the company
- Identify PSR situations at work
- Identify and analyze the indicators in place
- Analysis and evaluation of PSR
- Identify areas for improvement
This work is done first individually, then collectively.
8. Conduct a PSR prevention approach in companies
8.1- Design and management
- Set up a steering committee involving staff representatives
- Raise awareness of the PSR prevention approach
- Identify internal and external issues related to PSR prevention
- Identify the risks and opportunities associated with these issues
- Identify the actors, roles, and responsibilities in the PSR prevention approach
- Leadership and management commitment to PSR prevention
- Identify roles and responsibilities to implement this approach
- Provide the necessary resources and means
- Define the PSR policy and associated objectives
8.2- Diagnosis and planning
- Carry out an initial inventory of the situation / PSR using various tools
- Identify and formalize areas for improvement
- Plan actions to achieve objectives and prevent risks and opportunities related to PSR
8.3- Deploy and sustain the PSR prevention approach
- Implement planned PSR prevention actions
- Integrate PSR prevention into business processes
- Define indicators to monitor the performance of the approach
- Communicate on the performance of the approach to employees and relevant stakeholders
- Periodically evaluate the performance of the PSR prevention approach
- Continuous improvement of the PSR prevention approach
- Update the company's occupational risk analysis
Alternation of theoretical contributions, practical exercises, and scenario.
Individual and sub-group work.
The trainer evaluates the participant's pedagogical progress throughout the training in thefield of scenarios and practical work.
The participant also completes a progress test upstreamand downstream to validate the skills acquired.
Submission of a certificate of attendance.
Address: Color Business Center, 19 rue de l'industrie L-6089 Bertrange.
For in-company training, please contact us.