In life, you do not get what you deserve but what you negotiate! Negotiations represent a substantial part of our daily interactions.
Your negotiation skills determine what time you go for lunch with colleagues, when to have a department meeting, your salary and compensation, your portfolio of responsibilities, the terms of an acquisition or the strategy of your company.
How other people feel when negotiating with you also has a significant impact on the quality of your future relationships including organizational climate. In summary, your negotiation skills are a key factor for individual and organizational success.
This workshop is designed for managers who have the analytical skills to discover optimal solutions to business challenges seeking to further develop their negotiation skills to get these solutions better accepted and implemented by understanding the psychology behind negotiations.
Everyone interacting with people in organizations.
Prérequis : THE ABC OF WORK (2 day seminar)
BECOME A MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE NEGOTIATOR
- Understand the thoughts and feelings of yourself and others in negotiations
- Develop a toolbox of effective negotiation principles based on scientific research and practice
BECOME A MORE EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATIOR
- Learn how to apply the toolbox of principles to improve your negotiation skills, processes, and outcomes
- Explore your talent, skills, strengths and shortcomings as a negotiator in specific situations in a safe setting
BECOME A MORE REFLECTIVE NEGOTIATIOR
- Practice the routine of continually monitoring yourself and others in negotiations
- Analyze past negotiations to become more effective in the future
This workshop will address the following questions:
- Why do some people love negotiating while others hate it?
- What model can people use to engage in a structure approach to negotiations?
- What defines success in negotiations?
- How can the ABC framework help the negotiation process?
- Are good negotiators born or made?
« I hear and I forget, I see and I may remember, I do and I understand » (Confucius)
Following Confucius’ famous quote on effective education, this workshop will be highly interactive using cohort discussions, small team brainstormings, case simulations, experiential exercises, and self- assessment surveys.
At the end of the workshop, the group will compile a list of action items for potential social innovation in organizations based on the ABC model.
A certificate of participation will be issued after the completion of the seminar.
Training on remote.
For in-company training, please contact us.