How to write properly for the web? (Distanciel)
This training allows to publish adapted and effective texts on the internet.
Any person who writes or who is required to write texts for Internet users.
- Communicate in writing clearly and adequately,
- Basic knowledge of communication (e.g. what is a target),
- Common use of search engines at least for private purposes.
Allow participants to:
- Comit the specificities of the writing for the web,
- To adapt an information text, from an existing paper version to an online publication, to optimize it, at the level of form and substance, both from a "ease of reading online by Internet users" point of view and from a "natural referencing» point of view, while taking into account the target, the sponsor and the communication objective pursued,
- To convey a personal (or collective: associative, position of a company ...) effectively on the web.
The pedagogical method aims at interaction with the participants and is primarily inductive: the participants are led to observe examples and counterexamples, to deduce theoretical principles, then to apply them, then to correct the work, based on the feedback of the trainer and in some cases of the other members of the group.
Participants will also be able to ask questions about their own activity so that they can easily move on to practice in their company.
The various interactions (questions directly asked to the participants, question and answer sessions, etc.) between the trainer and the participants will make it possible to assess the good understanding of the subject by the latter.
Submission of a certificate of attendance.
Training on remote.
For in-company training, please contact us.